Nick Gray joined The Boulos Company as an Associate in January 2019. He is a licensed sales agent in New Hampshire and Maine and works in all areas of commercial real estate throughout the Northern New England Seacoast.
Nick covers a wide range of real estate services including lease and sale transactions, as well as buyer and tenant representation, in the office, industrial, and retail spaces. He is also particularly experienced with multifamily sales, having built his own investment portfolio of small apartment buildings. Nick collaborates with Kent White, Principal Broker/Partner and Christian Stallkamp, Senior Broker. Together the team has over 35 years of combined experience.
A graduate of Stanford and Cornell, Nick began his career as a mechanical/aerospace engineer at Pratt & Whitney before transitioning to the real estate industry. He now lives in Exeter, where he is an active citizen serving as part of several local government boards and charitable organizations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Real Estate Salesperson License
- Maine Associate Broker License
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR)
- Exeter Planning Board Member
- Exeter Budget Committee Member
- Exeter Knights of Columbus
- Exeter Lions Club
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University, magna cum laude