Tim Millett joined The Boulos Company in 2015. He loves helping clients maximize the value of their commercial real estate assets. A former property manager, Tim worked with all types of real estate, which honed his understanding of customers’ needs and how to add value.
Tim Grew up in Auburn, Maine and attended North Yarmouth Academy before obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Saint Anselm College in Manchester, NH.
Tim enjoys skiing, boating, and playing competitive golf. His favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon is watching Tiger Woods play. His favorite Portland restaurant is Scales and attending the Formula 1 race in Monaco is on his bucket list.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Masters in Commercial Property (MICP) designation
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Massachusetts Real Estate Sales Agent License
- DevelopME Committee Member for the Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA)
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR)
- Saint Anselm College, Manchester- Bachelor of Arts, Finance 2015