Caitlin Burke joined The Boulos Company in 2016. She is a licensed sales agent in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts and works in all areas of commercial real estate located throughout the Seacoast and surrounding communities.
Caitlin works on a variety of commercial real estate transactions including everything from tenant representation to investment sales. She represents retail, office and industrial tenants and landlords as well as buyers and sellers. Caitlin collaborates with Kent White, Principal Broker/Partner.
Caitlin started her career in the CBRE | New England Boston office as an Administrative Assistant for the Capital Markets/Investment Sales team, then went on to work in The Boulos Company’s Portland, Maine office as an Associate Broker.
She now lives in Portsmouth with her husband Trevor and their dog Doug.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Real Estate Lic. #71626
- Massachusetts Real Estate Lic. #9554642
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Board Member, United Way of the Greater Seacoast
- Board Member, Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce Collaborative
- Portsmouth Rotary Club
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Michael’s College, Colchester, Vermont