Caitlin Burke is a licensed sales agent in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts and works in all commercial real estate areas throughout Southern New Hampshire, Southern Maine, and the North Shore of Massachusetts.
Caitlin works on a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including everything from tenant representation to investment sales. She represents retail, office, and industrial tenants and landlords as well as buyers and sellers. Caitlin collaborates with Kent White, Principal Broker/Partner.
Caitlin started her career in the CBRE | New England Boston office as an Administrative Assistant for the Capital Markets/Investment Sales team in 2010, then went on to work in The Boulos Company’s Portland, Maine office as an Associate Broker for three years before settling in The Boulos Company’s Portsmouth Office.
She now lives in Portsmouth with her husband Trevor, their daughters Emory and Reese, and their Golden Retriever, Doug.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Real Estate Lic. #071626
- Massachusetts Real Estate Lic. #9554642
- Maine Real Estate Lic. #BA923516
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Board Member, United Way of the Greater Seacoast
- Board Member, Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce Collaborative
- Portsmouth Rotary Club
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Michael’s College, Colchester, Vermont