Managing Broker, Partner
Roger Dieker is a Partner and the Managing Broker of The Boulos Company’s Manchester office. Previously a Senior Vice President at CBRE, Roger has worked with a wide range of national clients, including Bank of America, Tesla, UPS, and more, and was awarded the CBRE New Hampshire Broker of the Year in 2008. Roger has over 25 years of sales, leasing and property management experience in the areas of office, industrial, retail, and investment properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Former Director – NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR)
- CBRE 2008 New Hampshire Broker of the Year
- NH Real Estate Broker & MA Real Estate Salesperson
- Concord, Derry & Nashua Chamber of Commerce
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Infrastructure Committee
Keller Graduate School, M.B.A.
Keller Graduate School, M.S., Project Management
Bradley University, B.S., Manufacturing Engineering