Samantha Marinko joined The Boulos Company in 2016. As an Associate, she works in all areas of commercial real estate including office, retail, industrial, development, and investment properties located in Central and Southern Maine. Sam enjoys the dynamic nature of her position as Associate and getting to know new people. To her, seeing a tenant in their new space is the most rewarding part of the job.
A former event planner, Sam has exceptional organizational and communications skills which add value to her client relationships. She is a graduate of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut, where she earned a BS in Media Communications with a minor in Journalism. She also studied abroad at the University of Notre Dame Australia in Fremantle, Western Australia.
Sam is a proud New Jersey native and a devotee of the Boss. She fell in love with Maine when she took a job at a summer camp in Poland Springs on a whim; that was in 2010 and she hasn’t looked back since. She lives in South Portland with her husband Drew, daughter Anna, and golden retriever, Jack. When she’s not helping to close deals, Sam loves to travel; her favorite trips include New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, and Iceland.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Associate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR), Member
- Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA), Member
- Volunteer Olympia’s Leaders Advisor (OLA) with the Olympia Snowe Women’s Leadership Institute
- Sacred Heart University – Bachelor of Science, Media Communications