Samantha Marinko joined The Boulos Company in 2016. As an Associate, she works in all areas of commercial real estate including office, retail, industrial, development, and investment properties located in Central and Southern Maine. Sam enjoys the dynamic nature of her position as Associate and getting to know new people.
Working with tenants from the start of their initial space requirements for a commercial space, throughout the evolution of their needs and growth, is a highlight of the job for Sam. In her time with The Boulos Company, Sam has worked with clients including Hannaford, Abbott Laboratories, The United Way, Spurwink, Maxim Healthcare Staffing, The Holy Donut, EIMSKIP, & Aerotek, to name a few. Sam also has extensive experience working with nonprofits and startups.
A former event planner, Sam has exceptional organizational and communications skills which add value to her client relationships. She is a graduate of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut, where she earned a BS in Media Communications with a minor in Journalism. She also studied abroad at the University of Notre Dame Australia in Fremantle, Western Australia.
Sam is a proud New Jersey native. She moved to Maine in 2010 and currently lives in South Portland with her husband Drew, their golden retriever, Jack, and two daughters, Anna & Ella. When she’s not helping to close deals, Sam loves to visit the local [dog-friendly] beaches with her family and take advantage of all of the awesome outdoor adventures that life in Maine affords.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR), Member
- Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA), Member
- Dale Carnegie Winning with Relationships Course – Sales Champion Award
- Board member of the Portland Ballet Board of Directors
- Olympia Snowe Women’s Leadership Institute – Olympia’s Leader Advisor
- Sacred Heart University – Bachelor of Science, Media Communications