Cameron Foster returned to The Boulos Company in 2020 as an associate on the team of Drew Sigfridson and Jessica Estes. He was an intern at the firm in 2015 and subsequently spent five years in Washington, DC, as an integral member of a team facilitating over $25 million in real estate transactions. His expertise includes helping clients identify maximum leverage, value, and savings through an efficient real estate process.
Cameron earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from High Point University, where he played NCAA Division 1 men’s soccer and was a two-time recipient of the Millis Scholar Athlete Award. Real estate is in his blood: His grandfather, Craig Foster Sr, is a Portland real estate developer.
Next year, Cameron is set to marry his fiancée, Catherine Macdonald. They currently live together in Cape Elizabeth and are making plans to begin a family soon.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Business Network International (BNI) Chapter President 2023
- Business Network International (BNI) Member 2020-Present
- Past Advisory Council Member, DC Scores
- Past member of Young Real Estate Professionals of DC (YREP)
- Volunteer, Preble Street
- High Point University, High Point, NC – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration