Cameron Foster returned to The Boulos Company in 2020 as an associate on the team of Drew Sigfridson and Jessica Estes. He was an intern at the firm in 2015 and subsequently spent four years in Washington, DC, an integral member of a team facilitating over $22 million in real estate transactions. His expertise includes helping clients identify maximum leverage, value, and savings through an efficient real estate process.
Cameron earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from High Point University, where he played NCAA Division 1 men’s soccer and was a two-time recipient of the Millis Scholar Athlete award. Real estate is in his blood: His grandfather, Craig Foster Sr, is a Portland real estate developer.
Cameron loves spending time in Christmas Cove and enjoying Maine’s beaches and trails. He is an avid snowboarder, surfer, and soccer fan, and can regularly be found volunteering at Portland’s Preble Street Resource Center. Shout-out to Professor Moser for teaching the importance of being trustworthy and hardworking in sales.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Associate Broker License
- Maryland Real Estate Salesperson License
- Washington, D.C. Real Estate Salesperson License
- Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License
- Past Advisory Council Member, DC Scores ( https://www.dcscores.org/ )
- Past member of Young Real Estate Professionals of DC (YREP) ( https://www.yrepdc.com/ )
- Volunteer, Preble Street
- High Point University, High Point, NC – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration