Tony McDonald, CCIM, SIOR
Tony McDonald is a partner in The Boulos Company. He joined the company in 1987 and is involved in all facets of the sale and leasing of retail, industrial and office properties, as well as the sale of both subsidized and market rate housing projects. Mr. McDonald was employed in various capacities and locations by the U.S. Navy from 1980 to 1986 before becoming active in real estate in 1986. He completed his undergraduate work in mechanical engineering at the University of Maine at Orono. He continued his education with graduate school at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) studying Ocean Engineering. He also holds an MBA with an emphasis in Finance from the University of Southern Maine.
Mr. McDonald has been a Director of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association (MEREDA) and the Children’s Museum of Maine. He has also been Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Cumberland County Civic Center as well as a member of the Maine Commercial Association of Realtors. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (GMRI) and as President of the Board of Directors for the Coastal Humane Society.
Mr. McDonald holds the prestigious CCIM designation granted by the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute. This designation is attained by fewer than 5% of the commercial real estate practitioners in the country. He also holds the SIOR designation which is conferred by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors upon a network of the most qualified commercial real estate specialists in the country and he has served on the Board of Directors of the New England Chapter of SIOR.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License #BR109527
- New Hampshire Real Estate Associate Broker License #052575
- Maine Professional Engineer License #5050
- Member of the Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Maine Commercial Realtor of the Year
- University of Maine at Orono, B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Ocean Engineering
- University of Southern Maine, M.B.A., Finance