Drew Sigfridson, SIOR
Drew Sigfridson started his career in commercial real estate with The Boulos Company in 1998. Since that time, Drew has focused primarily on brokering investment and development projects throughout Maine and New Hampshire and corporate representation assignments for leasing and dispositions. In his role as Managing Director of The Boulos Company, Drew manages operations for the company’s brokerage offices in Portland, ME and Portsmouth, NH.
Drew has been a director and Past-President for the Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Past-President of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association, and past board member and Chairman on the Board of Directors for Avesta Housing. Drew is currently serving as Co-Chair for the Capital Campaign Committee of Friends School in Portland and serves on the Board of Directors for the New England Chapter of SIOR.
Drew is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), a professional recognition of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the commercial real estate industry. Drew works in all aspects of real estate, including development assemblages, strategic planning, lease transactions of all sizes, Landlord and Tenant representation and investment sales. Over the years, Drew has represented a diversity of clients including: the City of Portland, Hannaford Bros., MEMIC, MaineHealth, The Libra Foundation, Nike and Dead River Properties, among others.
Drew resides in the Back Cove area of Portland, Maine with his wife, April, and their three children.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Designated Broker License #DB904519
- New Hampshire Real Estate Salesperson License #052489
- SIOR Certification (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Past-President and Director, Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- Board Member, New England Chapter – SIOR
- Past-President, MEREDA (Maine Real Estate & Development Association)
- Realtor Magazine’s 30 Under 30 – 2005
- Maine Commercial Realtor of the Year – 2006
- Maine Today’s 40 Under 40 – 2011
- Bowdoin College, Cum Laude, 1998
- Universitat de Barcelona, 1997