Drew Sigfridson, SIOR
Drew has been with The Boulos Company since 1998. He focuses on new business development and the brokerage of investment and development projects in Maine and New Hampshire. Drew also works on Class A office leasing, industrial developments and corporate representation on acquisitions and dispositions. In 2013, he assumed the role of Managing Director and directs strategic growth and operations for Boulos’ brokerage offices in Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire. He has been a director and past-president for the Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, past president of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association, and past chairman of the Avesta Housing Board of Directors.
Drew is passionate about mountain biking, skiing (snow and water), and flying small planes in northern Maine. He also enjoys mentoring recent graduates pursuing entrepreneurial endeavors and guiding them to find careers in Maine. He lives in Portland’s Back Cove neighborhood with his wife, April, and their three children: Alyssa (13), Leah (12) and Eric (9).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Designated Broker License
- New Hampshire Real Estate Salesperson License
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) certification
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, past president (2007–2008)
- Board Member, New England Chapter SIOR
- Past Board Chair, Avesta Housing
- Past-President, MEREDA (Maine Real Estate & Development Association)
- Realtor Magazine’s 30 Under 30, 2005
- Maine Commercial Realtor of the Year, 2006
- Board Member, Maine & Co.
- Co-Chair, Capital Campaign Committee for Friends School of Portland
- Good Medicine Collective, Board Member
- Bowdoin College, Cum Laude, 1998
- Universitat de Barcelona, 1997