Gregory W. Boulos
Greg Boulos joined The Boulos Company in 1983. He is a Senior Partner and involved in the sale and leasing of commercial property in the Greater Portland area. He is also a codeveloper of over 1M square feet of commercial real estate. Greg has consistent commercial real estate brokerage sales and leasing transactions in excess of $50M per year. His area of specialization is the brokerage of investment properties and tenant representation.
Prior to joining The Boulos Company, Greg was the New England office leasing representative for the Boston-based NET Properties Management Company (now Heritage Realty Management, Inc.) from 1979 to 1980. He was Director of Office and Retail Leasing for Dickinson Development Corporation of Quincy, Massachusetts from 1980 to 1982.
Greg is the father of two children, Nick and Drew. While not working Greg can be found most winter weekends in North Conway, NH skiing, summer boating on Casco Bay in Portland, or sport fishing in Costa Rica and, on occasion, trekking to Kilimanjaro and Everest Base Camp.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- New Hampshire Real Estate Broker License
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- CCIM designation candidate
- Board Member, MEMIC (memic.com)
- Board Member, Maine Preservation (mainepreservation.org)
- Board Member, United Way of Greater Portland (unitedwaygp.org)
- Member, Congress Square Redesign Committee
- Past Board Member, Maine Arts Commission (mainearts.maine.gov)
- Trustee Emeritus of Waynflete in 2014
- 2015 recipient of the Waynflete Drake Award
- Creative Leadership Award from Maine Center for Creativity
- Greater Portland Landmarks Living Landmark Award
- Host of The Boulos Beat podcast
- Babson College, Bachelor of Science, Management and Marketing – 1978
- Babson College, Master of Business Administration degrees – 1979