Chris Paszyc, CCIM, SIOR
Chris Paszyc joined The Boulos Company in October 2005. Chris has extensive knowledge of the Maine commercial real estate market and business community, along with a strong track record in business, governmental affairs, and real estate. His areas of expertise include investment sales of commercial and multi-family residential assets, disposition of distressed assets, lease transactions, tenant/buyer representation, and development site location.
Prior to joining The Boulos Company, Chris spent five years as Director of Planning and development for the City of Gardiner, Maine. There, he spearheaded successful efforts in downtown revitalization and business development. Chris is a graduate of the University of Maine and holds a BA (1997) and MPA (2002). Chris has also served in the US Marine Corps Reserves in the Infantry and as Town Manager for two Maine municipalities.
Chris has earned a CCIM and dual SIOR designation in both the office and industrial categories. Both are professional recognitions of the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the commercial real estate industry.
Chris resides in the Pine Point area of Scarborough with his wife, two daughters, and his dog. Chris enjoys spending time on Saco Bay and at Sugarloaf with family and friends.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors Member (SIOR)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- University of Maine – Master of Public Administration
- University of Maine – Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration