Chris Healey is a Partner in The Boulos Company’s Manchester office and has over 12 years of experience in commercial real estate. He joined the Advisory & Transaction Services group of CBRE in 2012, concentrating his efforts in the New Hampshire Commercial, Office and Industrial markets. Chris’s primary responsibilities include working with a range of investors, tenants, and landlords on various sale/ lease/ investment transactions, as well as supporting the Manchester, NH Brokerage team on active owner/landlord and buyer/tenant representation assignments. Prior to joining The Boulos Company, Chris worked at CBRE and as a Market Research & Brokerage Associate by The Kane Company.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Associate of Realtors (NHAR)
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR)
- New Hampshire Real Estate Salesperson
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
St. Michael’s College, B.A. in Business Administration