Dan Greenstein is a partner in The Boulos Company. He joined the company in 1985 and specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial and investment properties including industrial, retail, office and residential apartment complexes. Dan has been involved in the sale of commercial real estate since 1981. He is a graduate of the
University of Maine at Orono.
Dan is a past Director of Junior Achievement, the Portland Concert Association and Maine Commercial Association of Realtors. He is a member of the Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Susan B. Curtis Foundation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- CCIM designation candidate
- Junior Achievement
- Portland Concert Association
- Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors of the Susan B. Curtis Foundation
University of Maine at Orono – Bachelor of Science, Biology