Senior Broker, Partner
For the past 16 years, Christian has focused his brokerage efforts on the Seacoast, New Hampshire, Southern Maine, and Northern Massachusetts, representing local, regional, and national buyers, tenants, and investors. In a previous life, he worked as an outdoor educator for Wilderness Ventures in Jackson Hole, WY, and for a special event and travel company working in the ski industry and on projects for the Salt Lake Olympics and the America’s Cup.
Outside of work, Christian focuses on being outdoors running, hiking, skiing, fishing, and paddle boarding. He lives with his wife and three daughters in Portsmouth.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Real Estate License #9532652
- Maine Real Estate Broker License #064644
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License #BR918832
- Board Member, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (NHCIBOR)
- Past President, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (NHCIBOR)
- Past President, New England Commercial Property Exchange (NECPE)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NHAR)
- Member, Maine Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR)
- Vice President Coastal Conservation Association (16 years)
- Northeast Passage Veteran’s Fishing Event
- Bachelor of Arts, Bates College, Lewiston, ME