Principal Broker, Partner
Kent White is a Partner and the Principal Broker of The Boulos Company’s Portsmouth and Manchester New Hampshire offices. Kent joined The Boulos Company in Portland, Maine in 1994 and relocated to the New Hampshire seacoast in 2000 to help establish the Portsmouth and Manchester, New Hampshire offices.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of leasing and sales in the commercial real estate industry as well as buyer and tenant representation. Kent is committed to helping clients solve complex problems with innovative solutions and has represented a diverse list of companies including Wentworth Douglas Hospital, SubCom, Bank of America, Waste Management, Lonza, and Sig Sauer.
Kent is a graduate of the University of Maine and resides in York, Maine with his wife, Heidi, and their two daughters.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New Hampshire Real Estate Lic. #052480
- Maine Real Estate Lic. #BA902627
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NHAR)
- Member, New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board Of Realtors (NHCPE)
- Member, Maine Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR)
- Committee Member, Museums of Old York Wharf
- Former Member, York Maine Historic District
- Former Member Board of Directors, York Maine Little League
- Former Board Member, Big Brother/Big Sister Organization
- University of Maine, BS, Marketing