“I love talking to business owners and helping them make smart real estate decisions. As the wife and daughter of business owners, the entrepreneurial spirit is in my blood.” Jessica joined The Boulos Company in 2003 where she focused on brokerage activities, eventually shifting to operations where she spent 10 years, guiding the firm through several transitions. In 2018 she returned to brokerage, eager to take a more direct role in helping clients. Jessica’s consultative approach leverages vast resources—including extensive workforce data and analytics—helping local clients gain a competitive edge. She loves learning what’s driving a business and its need for space in order to find the best real estate solution, and set clients on the path that’s right for their growth. Jessica works in all facets of commercial real estate in the Greater Portland area, including office, retail, industrial, and investment properties.
Prior to joining Boulos, Jessica was the office manager of a real estate investment firm, as well as operations manager for a staffing agency in Jacksonville, Florida. A Maine native, she lives in Yarmouth with her husband, Steve, and their daughter. She enjoys travels with the family, boating, and skiing.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- 2010 The Boulos Company President’s Award recipient
- 2013 Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) Volunteer of the Year award
- 2011 CB Richard Ellis Affiliate of the Year Award recipient
- Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) Marketing & Membership Committee
- Spurwink Services Board, former member
- American Heart Association Heart Walk and Go Red For Women Luncheon Executive Committee, former member
- Babson College, Bachelor of Science
- Babson College, Master of Business Administration degrees