Jessica joined The Boulos Company in 2003, focusing on brokerage and eventually shifting to operations. In 2018, she returned to brokerage, her passion. She loves learning what’s driving a business and its need for space, and helping clients make smart real estate decisions. She particularly enjoys working with entrepreneurs. As the wife and daughter of business owners, the entrepreneurial spirit is in her blood.
Her most proud moment: becoming Boulos’ first female partner. She is also the proud mom of two kids and a sweet yellow lab named Cooper. A Maine native, Jess lives in Yarmouth and enjoys traveling, boating, and skiing with her family.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- 2018 Boulos RISE Award recipient
- 2013 Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) Volunteer of the Year award
- 2011 CB Richard Ellis Affiliate of the Year Award recipient
- 2010 The Boulos Company President’s Award recipient
- Former Board of Directors, Spurwink
- Former Chair of Development Committee, Spurwink
- Former American Heart Association Executive Leadership Team
- Former member of MEREDA Membership Committee