Jessica joined The Boulos Company in 2003 and has held many leadership and brokerage roles within the company. In addition to being President of The Boulos Company, Jessica sells and leases commercial real estate all over Maine including investment properties, retail, office, industrial space, and land. She loves learning what’s driving a business and its need for space, and helping clients make smart real estate decisions. She particularly enjoys working with entrepreneurs and non-profits, ensuring their real estate is optimized to support their business or organization.
A Maine native, Jess lives in Cumberland and enjoys traveling, boating, and skiing.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- 2021 Maine Commercial Realtor of the Year
- 2018 Boulos RISE Award recipient
- 2013 Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) Volunteer of the Year award
- 2011 CB Richard Ellis Affiliate of the Year Award recipient
- 2010 The Boulos Company President’s Award recipient
- Former Board of Directors, Spurwink
- Former Chair of Development Committee, Spurwink
- Former American Heart Association Executive Leadership Team
- Former member of MEREDA Membership Committee